8th International Modelica Conference 2011
Mar 20, 2011 02:00 PM
Mar 22, 2011 04:00 PM
|Contact Name||Christoph Clauß|
|Add event to calendar||
The 8th International Modelica Conference will be held at the Auditorium Centre of the Technische Universität Dresden, Germany on March 20th - 22nd, 2011 organized by the Modelica Association and the Fraunhofer IIS EAS.
As in recent years it will bring together Modelica users, library developers, tool vendors and language designers. The program will cover modeling of complex physical systems with Modelica in a wide range of research and industrial applications, peer-reviewed and selected by the Program Committee. In addition to traditional paper presentations and poster sessions you have the choice of several Modelica tutorials for beginners and advanced users.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Dresden and to sharing a successful and enjoyable conference with you.
Dr. Christoph Clauß
Links and Addresses
|Program Committee||Names and affiliation of programme committee members|
- 325 participants from 23 countries have been registered for the Conference.
- 8 tutorials will be given on Sunday.
- 2 keynote presentations will take place on Monday and Tuesday:
Requirements for the Simulation of Complex Heterogeneous Systems
(Peter Schwarz / Fraunhofer IIS/EAS)
A Decade of Industrial-Strength Modelica Use and Future Challenges
(Scott A. Bortoff / Mitsubishi Electric Research Laboratories)
- 76 oral presentation and 23 poster presentations will be given on Monday and Tuesday.
- Conference Dinner - kindly sponsored by ITI GmbH - will take place at The Westin Bellevue Hotel Dresden on Monday evening.
Fascinating Dresden offers attractions in great variety with notable art treasure, architectural sights and a charming landscape.
The Conference is organized by
Conference Dinner is kindly sponsored by